About AIA Northeastern PA
Our Core Values
AIA Northeastern Pennsylvania, holds as its CORE VALUES, betterment of the fellowship, knowledge and skills of its members; thus the promise that enhancement of quality in the practice of architecture benefits the architect and all Pennsylvanians.
- We are dedicated to the quality of Pennsylvania’s built environments.
- We believe that an educated public adds value to the quality of the architect’s services and products.
- We advocate the use of qualifications-based processes for selection of architects.
- We are committed to the maintenance of the highest standards of professional qualifications and licensure for architects in Pennsylvania.
- We are committed to advancements in the professional training of architects.
- We promote communication and interaction among the local community and state.
- We value our members as our most important asset.
- We support the recognition of architectural achievements.
- We regard the architect’s role as essential to the preservation and development of the built environment.
- We support the highest standards of professional ethics.